Wednesday, August 21, 2013

24 hours in Mendocino

I took a little solo trip while Matt is in China this week.  I booked a cabin in Hendy Woods on Sunday night, threw my camera and a bag of groceries into the car, and drove north for about 3 hours.  The weather *sort of* cooperated in that it didn't rain, but sort of didn't in that it mostly misted on the coast and made the sky and the sea the same bright, blinding shade of grey.  But I still managed to have a couple of adventures (and one VERY tasty campfire pizza).

  Untitled
Bowling Ball Beach

Untitled
The "bowling balls"

Untitled
Glass beach

Untitled
A few of my finds at Glass Beach

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please log into your Google or Gmail account first before typing a comment, otherwise blogger will take you to a login page when you hit "publish" and your comments will be lost!